Today we are going to talk about the I Ching Sun trigram, i.e. the area of wealth and prosperity in the Feng Shui Bagua map. The key word for wealth is gratitude. We should be grateful for what we have, both material (money, property, …) and human (family, friends …), to accumulate wealth.
When should we reinforce the area of wealth and prosperity?
– When you want to make more money.
– You’re raising money for a purpose.
– You want to feel grateful for the flow of prosperity in your life.
The advice we give below are four tips to decorate your wealth areas in your homes. If you have any serious money problems, you’d better consult a professional.
What can we do to improve the area of wealth and prosperity according to Feng Shui?
– Place artificial sources, especially if the water is moving
– Decorate with cherished objects, valuable collections, artwork, glassware, coins, valuables, gold objects.
– Put sound or mobile tubes.
– Photos, posters or pictures with the things you would like to purchase.
– Paint the walls or decorate them with coloured fabrics, blue, purple and red.
– Put round leaved plants (like coins) and purple coloured flowers.
The most important thing is for the area to give you the feeling of wealth, luxury, always to your liking. If you don’t have any valuables, you can make small decorations, which when you look at them, you know it’s your money area. An amusing example, would be to put a gold or purple piggy bank that will remind you that wealth must be cultivated, collected and multiplied, the key to persevere in always seeing the glass half full.
(Source: Terah Collins)